Thermal Wax Ribbon
Established in 1981 on a Guarantee of Quality, Our ISO 9001 Certified resin enhanced wax ribbons are a NAFTA qualified USA product.
Our ribbon will produce higher quality barcodes and lower costs than most of our competitors.
Our secret sauce
We use a very fine ink
pigment grind with resin for finer coating and greater abrasion resistance
We Offer Nationwide Service on all Thermal Ribbon Printers. If our
Ribbon Damages your Printer, We will Fix it for FREE.
We Sell a Brand New Compatible Printhead
Giving you Twice the Life at
Half The Price of an OEM.
Click here for a sample request. We feature a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Questions Call Us at: 1-800-434-9011
Select Your Thermal Printer
|Thermal Ribbon Features:|
Resin Enhanced Wax: Use this Resin enhanced wax ribbon for maximum performance on a wide range of coated paper and regular paper at an economical cost.
Wax Resin: Slightly more expensive than Wax Ribbon, but it has a much higher level of scratch and rub resistance. The resin bonds with the substrate to secure the image
to a broad range of labels, cartons and packaging. Our Wax Resin ribbons are great for use with polypropylene (BOPP) labels.
Resin: For use where high levels of scratch and chemical resistance is required. Our ribbons are ideal for pharmaceutical, medical & industrial products.
Typical use of these ribbons are healthcare, retail tags, warehouse, logistics and with polyester labels.
Our Thermal Wax Ribbons versus the Competitors:
- Ribbon Width: Your thermal ribbons should be wider than your label and label carrier.
- A wider ribbon will protect the printhead. If the label or label carrier (substrate) comes in contact with the printhead,
you will see a diminished life of the printhead.
- Ribbon width should be 1/4 to 1/2 inch wider than the label or label carrier.
- If you go to wide on the ribbon, you run the risk of causing the ribbon to wrinkle. Our recommendation is for the thermal ribbon to be no greater than 1/2 inch larger than your label carrier. (Backing of the label).
- High Sensitivity Ink - We use a very fine grind on all of our ribbons. Our pigment formulation allows us to provide a thinner coat of ink on the ribbon.
- This thinner coat requires less heat to melt the wax than our competitors.
- A thin ribbon coat reduces the buildup of ink on the printhead. Many of our competitors ribbons will accumulate excess ink on the printhead.
The more ink that exists will cause smearing of barcodes
which can results in misprints and charge backs.
- Our high sensitivity inks can print at 10 inches per second
use our Resin Ehanced Ribbons, while most of our competitors are printing at speeds of 8 inches per second or less.
- Our thin coating, high sensitivity ink will extend the life of your printhead, reduce your energy cost and shorten your printing time .
- Our extra fine grind on our ink produces a much finer printed image while reducing smearing.
- We enhance our wax ribbon with resin.
- Our wax melts and fills in the peaks and valleys of the media to produce a sharper print
than many of our competitors.
- Our wax ribbons can bond to paper, coated paper and flood coated stocks.
- The resin in our wax ribbon will harden to stand up to greater abrasion and greater scratch resistance than our non-resin enhanced competitors.
- Printer ribbons naturally attract static when they unwind. We use a proprietary anti-static ribbon coating to reduce static.
- Our high sensitivity inks and ant-static technology are part of our Print head Saver features that extend the life of your
- Our Ribbons ISO 9001, ISEGA, Reach and RoHS certified.
- Our thermal ribbons are packaged in box that is crush resistant to 5,000 pounds. The box is
tape less, glue less and fully recyclable.
- Our ribbon coating is done with a hot melt technology. Most other manufacturer ribbons are made using solvents and halogen. Other ribbons will expose your employees and customers to solvents, halogens and noxious gases. Most other manufacturer ribbons cannot come into direct contact with food ours can. Go Ganson - Go Green.
Ganson Engineering, Inc., 2901 W. Clarendon , Phoenix, AZ 85017
Tel 602-264-0288, Fax 602-277-5181
Refer a new customer to us and after they place their
first order, we will reward you with a 5% discount on your next purchase!