HP Laserjet M2727nf MFP, P2015, P2015d, P2015dn, P2015n & P2015x High Yield MICR toner
- Current Stock:
- Q7553x Micr
- 1 (800) 434-9011
- in stock
Our Made In USA, ISO 9001 Certified, Compatible Black MICR toner. Our MICR toner is compatible with Part Numbers: Q7553x Micr, Q7553xm, Q7553am, 53am & 53xm.
This Black MICR toner Cartridge is designed for the following HP printers: M277n MFP, M277dw MFP, M252dw, M274n MFP & M252n
Our MICR toner Cartridge is Made in the USA and is designed for a 7,500 page yield at 5% coverage.
Call us toll free at: 1-800-434-9011.
Ganson Manufacturing and Quality Control Process
- Our cartridges use the Patented ZeroTwist Technology. Canon© has begun an aggressive campaign of litigation against MICR toner remanufacturers, resellers and their customers. Anyone not using ZeroTwist gears may face the threat of legal action. There are three types of cartridges OEM, ZeroTwist and ones that are in violation of Canon’s patent.
- We do not use the Cheap MICR toner and Cheap Parts Flooding the Marketplace. No B Grade Supplies Ever! We Proudly mention the Parts we use.
- The Drum is Replaced with a New Mitsubishi Drum.
- The Wiper Blade, Doctor Blade, Primary Charge Roller (PCR) and Magnetic Roller are replaced with Tuico Blades.
- Premium Seals are used to Secure Leak Free Usage.
- EVERY Gear, Screw, and Spring are Inspected and Replaced as needed.
- Our MICR toner Cartridge is built using Brand New Cores. The Casing, MICR toner Hopper and Waste collector are Cleaned with Compressed Air and Wiped down with a Lint free Cloth.
- The toner Hopper is filled to the top with MICR toner.
- Toner is a combination of plastic ink and iron oxide. The iron oxide content in MICR toner is required to have a signal strength of 50. Our MICR toner has a signal strength of 100.
- To print an image, a laser printer will magnetize the drum inside the laser. This drum will pull the MICR toner formula onto the drum in the image desired to be printed. The drum will roll over the document while heating the MICR toner formula to produce your image. Each laser printer fuses the toner formula at different temperature levels. The MICR toner formula needs to be designed specifically for your printer. Many companies will use the same formula for all printers resulting in incomplete fusing of toner to your document. Each batch of our MICR toner is specifically designed for the fusing temperature required by your Hp Laserjet laser printer.
- The high percentage of Iron Oxide in the MICR toner formula will cause significant wear to the internal components of a cartridge. We believe the Iron Oxide in MICR toner will wear down substandard components and re-used cartridge components resulting in premature cartridge failure. Each MICR toner cartridge we produce consists of entirely new components.
- A document is printed from each MICR toner cartridge and analyzed for magnetic signal strength and clarity. Any MICR toner cartridge with a Signal Strength of less than 50 is rejected by our Quality Control Team.
- Print testing occurs on each Hewlett Packard Compatible MICR toner Cartridge. Each Sample Page is Inspected for Gray Scale Quality.
- 1% of each Model’s Production is Stress Tested. We Print Continuous Pages at 18% Coverage until the Cartridge is Empty. The Cartridge is Disassembled and Inspected for Imperfections.
We drop test .5% of Finished Cartridges. The Cartridge is Dropped Eight Times per Corrugated Box Side. The Corrugated Box is Opened to Verify Fitness for Use on our Packed toner Cartridge.