Lexmark T520, T522, X520 & X522, Micr
- Current Stock:
- 12A6735 MICR
- 1 (800) 434-9011
- in stock
Use this Micr Toner Cartridge for the following Lexmark Printers: T520, T520 SBE, T520d, T520dn, T520n, T520n SBE, T522, T522d, T522dn, T522n, X520 MFP, X522 MFP & X522s MFP. This Compatible Toner Cartridge Can Be Used for Lexmark Part Number: 12A6735, 12A6835, 12A6730, 12A6830, 12A6839 & 12A3160 This Cartridge is Made in the USA and designed for a 20,000 page yield at 5% coverage. Questions? Call us toll free at: 1-800-434-9011.
Ganson Manufacturing and Quality Control Process for Lexmark T520, T520 SBE, T520d, T520dn, T520n, T520n SBE, T522, T522d, T522dn, T522n, X520 MFP, X522 MFP & X522s MFP Micr Toner Cartridge
- We do not use the Cheap Toner and Cheap Parts Flooding the Marketplace. No B Grade Supplies Ever! We Proudly mention the Parts we use.
- Toner is a combination of plastic ink and iron oxide. All toner (MICR and Regular) contains a portion of iron oxide. The iron oxide in regular toner has an approximate signal strength of 30. To print an image, a laser printer will magnetize the drum inside the laser. This drum will pull the toner formula onto the drum in the image desired to be printed. The drum will roll over the document while heating the toner formula and producing your image.
- Each laser printer fuses the toner formula at different temperature levels. The Toner formula needs to be designed specifically for your printer. Many companies will use the same formula for all printers resulting in incomplete fusing of toner to your document. Each batch of our toner is specifically designed for the fusing temperature required by your laser printer.
- The high percentage of Iron Oxide in your Lexmark T520 & T522 Micr toner cartridge will cause significant wear to the internal components of the cartridge. Each toner cartridge we produce consists of entirely new components. We believe you cannot reuse the components in a toner cartridge. We believe the Iron Oxide in toner will wear down substandard components and re-used cartridge components resulting in premature cartridge failure.
- Checks and documents printed with our ISO Certified Lexmark T520 & T522 Micr toner cartridge will exceed ANSI (American National Standards Institute), ABA (American Banking Association) and CBA (Canadian Banking Association) standards.
- A document is printed from each Lexmark Laserjet Lexmark T520 & T522 Micr toner cartridge and analyzed with a MICR document analyzer for magnetic signal strength and clarity.
- Our Lexmark T520 & T522 Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (Micr) Toner Cartridge is built using Brand New Cores. The Casing, Toner Hopper and Waste collector are Cleaned with Compressed Air and Wiped down with a Lint free Cloth.
- The Drum is Replaced with a New Mitsubishi Drum Specifically Designed for Lexmark Micr Toner Part Numbers12A6735, 12A6835, 12A6730, 12A6830, 12A6839 & 12A3160.
- EVERY Gear, Screw, and Spring are Inspected and Replaced as needed.
- The Wiper Blade, Doctor Blade, Primary Charge Roller (PCR) and Magnetic Roller are replaced with Tuico Blades.
- Premium Seals are used to Secure Leak Free Usage.
- The Toner Hopper is filled to the top with IMEX toner. All of our Micr Toner for your Lexmark T520 & T522 exceeds OEM Standards.
- Print testing occurs on each Finished Lexmark Lexmark T520 & T522 Micr Toner Cartridge. Each Sample Page is Inspected for Gray Scale Quality.
- 1% of each Model'ss Production is Stress Tested. We Print Continuous Pages at 18% Coverage until the Cartridge is Empty. The Cartridge is Disassembled and Inspected for Imperfections.
- We drop test .5% of Finished Lexmark T520 & T522 Micr Toner Cartridges. The Cartridge is Dropped Eight Times per Corrugated Box Side. The Corrugated Box is Opened to Verify Fitness for Use on our Packed Cartridges.