Wax Ribbon: 3.00" x 1,181’ (76.2mm x 360m), Ink on Inside, Blue, $17.39 per Roll in 24 Roll CaseGanson
- Current Stock:
- 1 (800) 434-9011
- In stock
Country of Origin: Made in USA.
Cost: $17.39 per roll. 24 Rolls to a case.
Printhead: Protective Backcoating & Anti-static.
LabelStock (a.k.a Substrate):
Coated Paper, Uncoated Paper, Uncoated Tag, Coated Tag, Coated Face Sheets, Uncoated Face Sheets, flood-coated, Gloss Sheets, Polypropylene, Vinyl (Topcoat), Polyethylene, Polyolefin, Tyvek, Tyvek Brillion, Valeron, Kimdura, Polyart, Synthetic Paper, UV Varnished Labels
These Red Wax ribbons are coated side in (a.k.a ink on the inside). Inner diameter (core size) of this ribbon is 1” (25.4mm). These ribbons can reach print speeds of up to 12 IPS (inches per second) and has an ink transfer temperature of 72°C (162°F).
We are so Confident in This Ribbon Formula, We will Provide a Free Ribbon Sample. Test Your Substrate (Label) and Printer. Remove all Doubts. Call Us at: 1-800-434-9011
Our Red Wax Ribbon is a replacement for the following Part Numbers: 17111498, 245805, FARBLU-076360, FGA076F1, FGA076G1, ABFA076360
- Ribbon width should be 1/4 to 1/2 inch wider than the label or label carrier (backing of label). If you go too wide on the ribbon, you run the risk of causing the ribbon to wrinkle. If you go to narrow you will experience a reduced lifespan of the printhead.
- The duller side of the ribbon is the ink coated side. This ribbon’s ink is on the inner side of the ribbon. The shiny side is on the outside and duller side faces in.
- Our ribbon’s backcoating is formulated for printhead protection. The backcoating creates a protective barrier that results in significantly less build-up on your printhead’s heating element.
- Our ribbon’s ink formulation dissipates static, preventing static build-up and reducing the threat of printing voids or the potential for a spark burning out a printhead.
- Our Red Wax ribbon is approved by the following Agencies: FDA (indirect food contact), Canadian Food Inspection (indirect food contact), REACH & RoHS
- Our ribbons are ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management certified
- Our Red Wax ribbons are Halogen Free.
- Our ribbon’s recommended shelf life is one year. Avoid high humidity and direct sunlight during storage. Storage temperature should be 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C) at 20% to 85% Relative humidity.
Our Red Wax Formulation is Compatible with the following Formulas: TR3022, TMX1411, AWR 460B, DC100, B220/W90, W64, UN020BL
Datamax: 432, 630, 850, A-4212, A-4310, A-4408, A-4606, A-4608, A-6212, A-6310, Allegro, Allegro 2, Allegro XL, DMX 400, DMX 4000, DMX 430, DMX 600, DMX 800, DMX 8500, E-4203, E-4204B, E-4205A, E-4205e Mark II, E-4206L, E-4206P, E-4304B, E-4304e, E-4305A, E-4305L, E-4305P, E-Class Mark II, E-Class Mark III, Fargo, H-4212, H-4212X, H-4310, H-4310X, H-4408, H-4606, H-4606X, H-6210, H-6212X, H-6308, H-6310X, H-8308X, H-Class, I-4206, I-4207, I-4208, I-4210, I-4212, I-4212e, I-4308, I-4310, I-4406, I-4604, I-4606, I-Class, M-4206, M-4208, M-4210, M-4306, M-Class, M-Class Mark II, Nova4 TT, Nova6 TT, PE-42, PE-43, PE Series, Prodigy, Prodigy Max, Prodigy Plus, W-6208, W-6308, W-8306, W-8308, W-Class
CAB: A2+, A4+, A4.3+, A6+, A8+, Mach 4, XC4, XC6, XD4
Citizen: C.Itoh 400, C.Itoh C4TT-00, C.Itoh M8, C.Itoh S4, C.Itoh S4 Plus, C.Itoh T4, C.Itoh T6, C.Itoh Terminator, C.Itoh X4, C.Itoh Z4, CLP 2001, CLP 4080, CLP 4081, CLP 4121, CLP 6001, CLP 6002, CLP 621, CLP 631, CLP 6401, CLP 7001, CLP 7002, CLP 7102, CLP 7201, CLP 7202, CLP 7401, CLP 7301e, CLP 8301, CLP 9001, CLP 9301, CL S621, CL S6621, CL S700, CL S703
Brady: 2023, 2024, 2461, 3481, 6441, BP-PR 200 PLUS, BP-PR 300 Plus, BP-PR 600 Plus, Calypso 100, Calypso 200, Calypso 300, IP 300, IP 600, MAX 306, MAX 308, PAM 3600 Series
Markem: Smart Date 1
Printronix: 1000, SL4M, T3000, T3204, T3304, T3306, T3308, T3400, T4M
And Many More!