This Maintenance Kit for OEM Part Number: 56p1409 and is used in the following printers:
Dell: 5200n Dell Part Number: M5200, M1896
Lexmark: 4060, T630, T630 Dn, T630 N, T630 N Ve, T630 Ve, T632, T632 Dtn, T632 Dtnf, T632 N, T632 Tn, x 632 S Mfp, x 634 Dte Mfp, x 634 E Mfp.
IBM: 4527, 4528, Infoprint 1332, Infoprint 1332 L, Infoprint 1332 Ln, Infoprint 1332 N, Infoprint 1352, Infoprint 1352 N.
Rosetta: Rt m1332, Rt m1352.
Source Technologies: St 1332, St 1352.
This Purchase is for Advance Exchange only. By purchasing this Maintenance Kit, you agree to return the old Fuser Core within 20 days of Maintenance Kit Receipt. If we do not receive the Old Fuser Core within 20 days, you Authorize Ganson Engineering to charge your Credit Card an Additional $200.00. This Maintenance Kit is Made in the USA and includes: 1 Transfer Roller, 1 Charge Roller, and 6 Pickup Rollers.
Ganson Maintenance Kits and Fusers: Manufacturing and Quality Control Process
- All Rollers Are Immediately Replaced with Brand New Rollers
- Each Sleeve is Replaced with a New Sleeve. We do not use Refurbished Sleeves.
- Each Fuser is Completely Dis-Assembled.
- Every Gear, Screw, Spring within the Fuser is Inspected and Replaced As Needed.
- Each Part in the Fuser is Tested to Ensure Compliance With OEM Standards.
- Any Part that is Not Compliant to OEM Standards is Replaced.
- Print Testing Occurs on each Finished Fuser Assembly. Each Sample Page is Inspected for Gray Scale Quality.
- We Drop Test .5% of our Finished Maintenance/Fuser Kits. We Drop Test the Finished, Packaged Kit Eight Times per Side to Ensure Proper Packaging Techniques.
- Our Kits are Tested, and Inspected to Ensure we Exceed OEM Requirements.