Datamax: H-4212 & A-4212 (Mark II)- 203 DPI, Made In USA Compatible PrintheadGanson
- Current Stock:
- 1 (800) 434-9011
- in stock
Country of Origin: Made in USA.
Environmental Protection: Resistive Pastes with Gold Circuitry
Installation: Temperature Settings may need Adjustments
OEM Compatible Printhead: Our Made in USA printhead is designed to function as a replacement for the OEM. This compatible printhead incorporates additional functionality of Diamond Like Protective Coating and Resistive Pastes instead of Pressure Sealed Circuits. We believe this compatible printhead will outperform an OEM printhead at a substantial savings. Our Made in USA Printhead comes with a 6-month Warranty.
This OEM Compatible Printhead is designed for the Datamax:Mark II H-4212, A-4212, H4212, A4212 Mark II & A-4212 Mark 2 series of Printers using the following OEM part numbers (skus): PHD20-2240-01, 20-2240-01, SSI-ACLASSII-203S, ACLASSII-203S, SSI-HCLASS-203S, HCLASS-203S. DKN-104-8DHAC2 & 20224001, SDP-104-832-AM517, DKN-104-8DHAC2.
Questions? Call 1-800-434-9011.
Our Thermal Printhead Under Normal Wear
- An abrasive life of 100 kilometers.
- A thermal life of 100 million pulses.
- The resistance in our thermal printhead is consistent up to 330,000 inches.
- Our printhead is built for a 100% dot duty cycle. Our printhead duty cycle provides you with clarity, print accuracy, and accurate dot reproduction.
- Dot density up to 300 dpi (12 dpmm)
- Print speed up to 12 inches (300mm) per second
- Resistor line location (edge, near edge, etc.) Allows you to print at the edge of your media.
- Direct thermal or thermal transfer printhead.
How do we achieve these results?
- Our Printhead is built using a protective diamond like carbon (DLC) coating and is specifically designed for Zebra Part Number P1058930-010. Our Diamond like coating provides a surface hardness equivalent to Rockwell 85 to 90. The Diamond like coating will protect the printhead when used in bar coding, ticket printing, thermal printing, printing against ribbons, and printing using other abrasive media.
- Our Thermal Print head uses Thick film technology. Thick Film printheads use gold, insulating and resistive pastes which are screen printed onto a ceramic substrate. The thick film technology allows for a reduction in resistance versus pressure contact technology. As a thermal printhead wears the value of resistance changes. A 15% change in the value of resistance results in a printhead unable to function and print the required dot density.
- Our thermal printhead will use Gold wire bond between the printed circuit board and ceramic substrate. We believe the gold wire bond provides for greater signal integrity and a longer life of the printhead.
- Our thermal print head uses a hard black epoxy and silicon glass clear coating to protect the gold wire bonds and sensitive electronic circuitry against moisture and harsh environments.
- Our thermal printhead incorporates the use of positive temperature coefficient (PTC) and negative temperature coefficient(NTC) thermistors for regulating temperature in the printhead. The PTC thermistor is used to quickly bring the printhead up to operating temperature, increasing your first time print cycle, and conserving energy. The NTC thermistor is used to regulate the heat output which conserves energy and prolongs the life of the printhead. This combination thermometer and resistor device is expensive.