Our Cartridge is compatible with Kyocera Part Number TK-70. The Cartridges contains 1,700 grams of toner. We feature a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. It is compatible with the following Kyocera printers FS-9100, FS-9100DN, FS-9500DN, FS-9520DN Questions? Call us toll free at: 1-800-434-9011.
Ganson Manufacturing and Quality Control Process for Kyocera Toner Cartridge
- We do not use the Cheap Toner and Cheap Parts Flooding the Marketplace. No B Grade Supplies Ever! We Proudly mention the Parts we use.
- Our Kyocera Toner Cartridge is built using Brand New Cores. The Casing, Toner Hopper and Waste collector are Cleaned with Compressed Air and Wiped down with a Lint free Cloth.
- The Drum is Replaced with a New Drum Specifically Designed for your Kyocera Laser.
- Each batch of Kyocera Toner is specifically built for the Heat Requirement of your Kyocera Laser Printer and Copier. Each Laser Printer generates different melting points for Toner. Generic Toner will not print Correctly and may Damage your Kyocera Printer and Copier.
- EVERY Gear, Screw, and Spring are Inspected and Replaced as needed.
- The Wiper Blade, Doctor Blade, Primary Charge Roller (PCR) and Magnetic Roller are replaced with Tuico Blades.
- Premium Seals are used to Secure Leak Free Usage.
- The Toner Hopper is filled to the top with IMEX toner. All of our Kyocera Toner Cartridges exceeds OEM Standards.
- Print testing occurs on each Finished Kyocera Toner Cartridge. Each Sample Page is Inspected for Gray Scale Quality.
- 1% of each Modelï's Production is Stress Tested. We Print Continuous Pages at 18% Coverage until the Cartridge is Empty. The Cartridge is Disassembled and Inspected for Imperfections.
- We drop test .5% of Finished Cartridges. The Cartridge is Dropped Eight Times per Corrugated Box Side. The Corrugated Box is Opened to Verify Fitness for Use on our Packed Cartridges.