Our Toner is compatible with Canon Part Number LBP5050B. Use this Black Toner Cartridge for your Canon IMAGECLASS MF8030CN, MF8050CN, MF8080CW & SATERA LBP 5050 Series Of Laser Printer. Our compatible Canon Toner Cartridge is designed for a 2,200 page yield at 5% coverage. We feature a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Questions? Call us toll free at: 1-800-434-9011.
Ganson Manufacturing and Quality Control Process for Canon IMAGECLASS MF8030CN, MF8050CN, MF8080CW & SATERA LBP 5050 Black Toner Cartridge
- Our cartridges use the Patented ZeroTwist? Technology. Canon© has begun an aggressive campaign of litigation against toner remanufacturers, resellers and their customers. Anyone not using ZeroTwist? gears may face the threat of legal action. There are three types of cartridges OEM, ZeroTwist? and ones that are in violation of Canon’s patent.
- We do not use the Cheap Toner and Cheap Parts Flooding the Marketplace. No B Grade Supplies Ever! We Proudly mention the Parts we use.
- Toner is a combination of plastic ink and iron oxide. All toner contains a portion of iron oxide. To print an image, a laser printer will magnetize the drum inside the laser. This drum will pull the toner formula onto the drum in the image desired to be printed. The drum will roll over the document while heating the toner formula and producing your image.
- Each laser printer fuses the toner formula at different temperature levels. The Toner formula needs to be designed specifically for your laser printer. Many companies will use the same color formula for all printers resulting in incomplete fusing of toner to your document. Each batch of our black toner is specifically designed for the fusing temperature required by your Canon IMAGECLASS MF8030CN, MF8050CN, MF8080CW & SATERA LBP 5050 laser printer.
- Our Canon Toner Cartridge is built using Brand New Cores. The Casing, Toner Hopper and Waste collector are Cleaned with Compressed Air and Wiped down with a Lint free Cloth.
- The Drum is Replaced with a New Mitsubishi Drum Specifically Designed for Canon Black Toner Part NumbersLBP5050B& GPR23.
- EVERY Gear, Screw, and Spring are Inspected and Replaced as needed.
- The Wiper Blade, Doctor Blade, Primary Charge Roller (PCR) and Magnetic Roller are replaced with Tuico Blades.
- Premium Seals are used to Secure Leak Free Usage.
- The Toner Hopper is filled to the top with IMEX toner. All of our Black Toner for your Canon Laser Printer exceeds OEM Standards.
- Print testing occurs on each Finished Canon LBP 5050 Toner Cartridge. Each Sample Page is Inspected for Gray Scale Quality.
- 1% of each Model’s Production is Stress Tested. We Print Continuous Pages at 18% Coverage until the Cartridge is Empty. The Cartridge is Disassembled and Inspected for Imperfections.
- We drop test .5% of Finished Toner Cartridges. The Cartridge is Dropped Eight Times per Corrugated Box Side. The Corrugated Box is Opened to Verify Fitness for Use on our Packed Cartridges.