Use this Black Toner Cartridge for the following Canon Laser Printers: MF 8170C, MF 8180c, LBP 2410 & EP-87B; This Compatible Toner Cartridge Can Be Used for Canon Part Number: 7433A005AA & EP-87b This Cartridge is designed for a 5,000 page yield at 5% coverage. We feature a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Questions? Call us toll free at: 1-800-434-9011.
Ganson Manufacturing and Quality Control Process for Black Canon MF 8170C, MF 8180c, LBP 2410 & EP-87B Toner Cartridge.
- We do not use the Cheap Toner and Cheap Parts Flooding the Marketplace. No B Grade Supplies Ever! We Proudly mention the Parts we use.
- The Drum is Replaced with a New Mitsubishi Drum Specifically Designed for Canon Part Numbers7433A005AA & EP-87b.
- Our Canon MF 8170C, MF 8180c, LBP 2410 & EP-87B Toner Cartridges are built using Brand New Cores. The Casing, Toner Hopper and Waste collector are Cleaned with Compressed Air and Wiped down with a Lint free Cloth.
- Each batch of Canon Toner is specifically built for the Heat Requirement of your Canon Laser Printer. Each Laser Printer generates different melting points for Toner. Generic Toner will not print Correctly and may Damage your Canon Laser Printer.
- EVERY Gear, Screw, and Spring are Inspected and Replaced as needed.
- The Wiper Blade, Doctor Blade, Primary Charge Roller (PCR) and Magnetic Roller are replaced with Tuico Blades.
- Premium Seals are used to Secure Leak Free Usage.
- The Toner Hopper is filled to the top with IMEX toner,. All of our Black Canon MF 8170C, MF 8180c, LBP 2410 & EP-87B Toner exceeds OEM Standards.
- Print testing occurs on each Finished Canon MF 8170C, MF 8180c, LBP 2410 & EP-87B Toner Cartridge. Each Sample Page is Inspected for Gray Scale Quality.
- 1% of each Modelï's Production is Stress Tested. We Print Continuous Pages at 18% Coverage until the Cartridge is Empty. The Cartridge is Disassembled and Inspected for Imperfections.
- We drop test .5% of Finished Cartridges. The Cartridge is Dropped Eight Times per Corrugated Box Side. The Corrugated Box is Opened to Verify Fitness for Use on our Packed Cartridges.