Our Toner is compatible with Dell Part Number 330-3578. Use this Black Toner Cartridge for your Dell 1230 CN & 1235 CN Series Of Laser Printer. Our compatible Dell 1230 CN & 1235 CN Toner Cartridge is designed for a 1,000 page yield at 5% coverage. Questions? Call us toll free at: 1-800-434-9011.
Ganson Manufacturing and Quality Control Process for Dell 1230 CN & 1235 CN Black Toner Cartridge
- We do not use the Cheap Toner and Cheap Parts Flooding the Marketplace. No B Grade Supplies Ever! We Proudly mention the Parts we use.
- Our Dell 1230 CN & 1235 CN toner cartridge is Brand New. This Dell compatible cartridge contains No remanufactured or prior use parts.
- Toner is a combination of plastic ink and iron oxide. All toner (Black and Color) contains a portion of iron oxide. To print an image, a laser printer will magnetize the drum inside the laser. This drum will pull the toner formula onto the drum in the image desired to be printed. The drum will roll over the document while heating the toner formula and producing your image.
- Each laser printer fuses the toner formula at different temperature levels. The Toner formula needs to be designed specifically for your color laser printer. Many companies will use the same color formula for all printers resulting in incomplete fusing of toner to your document. Each batch of our black toner is specifically designed for the fusing temperature required by your Dell 1230 CN & 1235 CN laser printer.
- Our Dell Laserjet 1230 CN & 1235 CN Black and Color Toner Cartridge is built using Brand New Components. We have new plastic cases, new drums, and new parts.
- We use a New Mitsubishi Drum Specifically Designed for Dell Part Number: 330-3578.
- We use Tuico Blades for the Wiper Blade, Doctor Blade, Primary Charge Roller (PCR) and Magnetic Roller.
- Premium Seals are used to Secure Leak Free Usage.
- The Toner Hopper is filled to the top with IMEX toner. All of our Black and Color Toner for your Dell 1230 CN & 1235 CN exceeds OEM Standards.
- Print testing occurs on each Finished Dell 1230 CN & 1235 CN Toner Cartridge. Each Sample Page is Inspected for Gray and Color Scale Quality.
- 1% of each Model’s Production is Stress Tested. We Print Continuous Pages at 18% Coverage until the Cartridge is Empty. The Cartridge is Disassembled and Inspected for Imperfections.
- We drop test .5% of Finished Dell Laserjet 1230 CN & 1235 CNBlack Toner Cartridges. The Cartridge is Dropped Eight Times per Corrugated Box Side. The Corrugated Box is Opened to Verify Fitness for Use on our Packed Cartridges.