Our Toner is compatible with Part Number Dell 330-4130, 330-4131, P578K, P579K. Use this Toner Cartridge for your Dell 2230 Series Of Laser Printer. Our compatible Dell 2230 Toner Cartridge is designed for a 3,500 page yield at 5% coverage. Questions? Call us toll free at: 1-800-434-9011.
Ganson Manufacturing and Quality Control Process for Dell 2230 Toner Cartridge
- We do not use the Cheap Toner and Cheap Parts Flooding the Marketplace. No B Grade Supplies Ever! We Proudly mention the Parts we use.
- Our Dell 2230 Toner Cartridge is built using a Brand New Core. The Casing, Toner Hopper and Waste collector are Cleaned with Compressed Air and Wiped down with a Lint free Cloth.
- The Drum is Replaced with a New Mitsubishi Drum Specifically Designed for Dell Part Number330-4130, 330-4131, P578K, P579K.
- EVERY Gear, Screw, and Spring are Inspected and Replaced as needed.
- The Wiper Blade, Doctor Blade, Primary Charge Roller (PCR) and Magnetic Roller are replaced with Tuico Blades.
- Premium Seals are used to Secure Leak Free Usage.
- The Toner Hopper is filled to the top with IMEX Magnetic Ink (MICR) and Regular Toner. All of our Dell 2230 Toner exceeds Dell Standards.
- Print testing occurs on each Finished Dell 2230 Toner Cartridge. Each Sample Page is Inspected for Gray Scale Quality.
- 1% of each Model’s Production is Stress Tested. We Print Continuous Pages at 18% Coverage until the Cartridge is Empty. The Cartridge is Disassembled and Inspected for Imperfections.
- We drop test .5% of Finished Toner Cartridges. The Cartridge is Dropped Eight Times per Corrugated Box Side. The Corrugated Box is Opened to Verify Fitness for Use on our Packed Cartridges.