HP 1300, 1300n, & 1300xi, MICR
- Current Stock:
- Q2613A Micr
- 1 (800) 434-9011
- in stock
This USA Made, Micr Toner is compatible with the following Part Numbers HP: Q2613a Micr, 13a Micr, Q2613am, 13am & 02-81128-001.
Our Toner is Compatible with the following printers: Hp Laserjet 1300, 1300n, & 1300xi
Our Toner Cartridge is Made in the USA and is designed for a 2,500 page yield at 5% coverage.
Call us toll free at: 1-800-434-9011.
Ganson Manufacturing and Quality Control Process for Hp Laserjet 1300, 1300n, & 1300xi MICR Toner
- Our cartridges use the Patented ZeroTwist? Technology. Canon© has begun an aggressive campaign of litigation against toner remanufacturers, resellers and their customers. Anyone not using ZeroTwist? gears may face the threat of legal action. There are three types of cartridges OEM, ZeroTwist and ones that are in violation of Canon’s patent.
- We do not use the Cheap Toner and Cheap Parts Flooding the Marketplace. No B Grade Supplies Ever! We Proudly mention the Parts we use.
- The Drum is Replaced with a New Mitsubishi Drum.
- The Wiper Blade, Doctor Blade, Primary Charge Roller (PCR) and Magnetic Roller are replaced with Tuico Blades.
- Premium Seals are used to Secure Leak Free Usage.
- EVERY Gear, Screw, and Spring are Inspected and Replaced as needed.
- Our Hp Laserjet 1300, 1300n, & 1300xi Toner Cartridge is built using Brand New Cores. The Casing, Toner Hopper and Waste collector are Cleaned with Compressed Air and Wiped down with a Lint free Cloth.
- The Toner Hopper is filled to the top with IMEX toner. Laser Toner is rated by granular size. The smaller the grain size in a toner formula, the higher the quality of print. IMEX toner is the highest rated and most expensive of the toner producers.
- Toner is a combination of plastic ink and iron oxide. The iron oxide content in toner is required to have a signal strength of 30. Our Toner has a signal strength of 50.
- To print an image, a laser printer will magnetize the drum inside the laser. This drum will pull the toner formula onto the drum in the image desired to be printed. The drum will roll over the document while heating the toner formula to produce your image. Each laser printer fuses the toner formula at different temperature levels. The Toner formula needs to be designed specifically for your printer. Many companies will use the same formula for all printers resulting in incomplete fusing of toner to your document. Each batch of our toner is specifically designed for the fusing temperature required by your Hp Laserjet 1300, 1300n, & 1300xi laser printer.
- The high percentage of Iron Oxide in the toner formula will cause significant wear to the internal components of a cartridge. We believe the Iron Oxide in toner will wear down substandard components and re-used cartridge components resulting in premature cartridge failure. Each toner cartridge we produce consists of entirely newcomponents.
- A document is printed from each toner cartridge and analyzed for magnetic signal strength and clarity. Any Toner cartridge with a Signal Strength of less than 50 is regected by our Quality Control Team.
- Print testing occurs on each Hewlitt Packard Compatible Toner Cartridge. Each Sample Page is Inspected for Gray Scale Quality.
- 1% of each Modelï's Production is Stress Tested. We Print Continuous Pages at 18% Coverage until the Cartridge is Empty. The Cartridge is Disassembled and Inspected for Imperfections.
- We drop test .5% of Finished Hp Laserjet 1300, 1300n, & 1300xi Cartridges. The Cartridge is Dropped Eight Times per Corrugated Box Side. The Corrugated Box is Opened to Verify Fitness for Use on our Packed Toner Cartridge.