MICR Toner for Xerox DocuPrint N4525 Laser Printer
- Current Stock:
- 113R00195 Micr
- 1 (800) 434-9011
- in stock
Our Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) Toner for the Xerox DocuPrint N4525 Laser Printer is compatible with Xerox Part Number 113R00195. Our Toner Cartridge is Made in the USA and designed for a 30,000 page yield at 5% coverage. Questions? Call us toll free at: 1-800-434-9011.
Ganson Manufacturing and Quality Control Process for Xerox DocuPrint N4525 MICR Toner & Ink Cartridge
- We do not use the Cheap Toner and Cheap Parts Flooding the Marketplace. No B Grade Supplies Ever! We Proudly mention the Parts we use.
- The Drum is Replaced with a New Mitsubishi Drum Specifically Designed for Xerox Toner Part Numbers113R00195.
- The Wiper Blade, Doctor Blade, Primary Charge Roller (PCR) and Magnetic Roller are replaced with Tuico Blades.
- Premium Seals are used to Secure Leak Free Usage.
- EVERY Gear, Screw, and Spring are Inspected and Replaced as needed.
- Our Xerox DocuPrint N4525 MICR Toner Cartridge is built using Brand New Cores. The Casing, Toner Hopper and Waste collector are Cleaned with Compressed Air and Wiped down with a Lint free Cloth.
- The Toner Hopper is filled to the top with IMEX toner. Laser Toner is rated by granular size. The smaller the grain size in a toner formula, the higher the quality of print. IMEX toner is the highest rated and most expensive of the toner producers.
- Toner is a combination of plastic ink and iron oxide. The American Banking Association requires an iron oxide content in MICR toner to have a signal strength of 50. The Canadian Banking Association requires an iron oxide content of 80. Our MICR Toner has a signal strength of 100 to 114.
- To print an image, a laser printer will magnetize the drum inside the laser. This drum will pull the toner formula onto the drum in the image desired to be printed. The drum will roll over the document while heating the toner formula to produce your image. Each laser printer fuses the toner formula at different temperature levels. The Toner formula needs to be designed specifically for your printer. Many companies will use the same formula for all printers resulting in incomplete fusing of toner to your document. Each batch of our toner is specifically designed for the fusing temperature required by your Xerox DocuPrint N4525 laser printer.
- The high percentage of Iron Oxide in the toner formula will cause significant wear to the internal components of a cartridge. We believe the Iron Oxide in toner will wear down substandard components and re-used cartridge components resulting in premature cartridge failure. Each toner cartridge we produce consists of entirely newcomponents.
- A document is printed from each toner cartridge and analyzed for magnetic signal strength and clarity. Any MICR Toner cartridge with a Signal Strength of less than 100 is regected by our Quality Control Team.
- Print testing occurs on each Hewlitt Packard Compatible MICR Toner Cartridge. Each Sample Page is Inspected for Gray Scale Quality.
- 1% of each Modelï's Production is Stress Tested. We Print Continuous Pages at 18% Coverage until the Cartridge is Empty. The Cartridge is Disassembled and Inspected for Imperfections.
- We drop test .5% of Finished Xerox P2015 & 2015 MICR Ink Cartridges. The Cartridge is Dropped Eight Times per Corrugated Box Side. The Corrugated Box is Opened to Verify Fitness for Use on our Packed Toner Cartridge.