Wax Ribbon: 4.00" x 1,476' (101.6mm x 450m), Ink on Outside, Resin Enhanced, $8.28 per Roll in 24 Roll CaseGanson
- Current Stock:
- 1 (800) 434-9011
- In stock
Country of Origin: Made in USA.
Cost: $8.28 per roll. 24 Rolls to a case.
Printhead: Protective Backcoating & Anti-static.
This Wax Ribbon is Enhanced with Resin and contains a high percentage of Carnauba in its formula. Carnauba melts quickly and evenly on labels and has the unique ability to resist acid and water. Our formula combines a high level of resin with a high percentage of Carnauba to create an industry leading Resin Enhanced Wax Ribbon known as: TR4085plus. We Tested our Resin Enhanced Wax Ribbon against our General Use Formula and Comparable Competitor Formulas. Please review our Summary and Detailed Competitor Analysis.
These Resin Enhanced Wax ribbons are coated side out (a.k.a ink on the outside). Inner diameter (core size) of this ribbon is 1” (25.4mm). These ribbons can reach print speeds of up to 12 IPS (inches per second) and has an ink transfer temperature of 66°C (150°F).
We are so Confident in This Ribbon Formula, We will Provide a Free Ribbon Sample. Test Your Label Stock and Printer. Remove all Doubts. Call Us at: 1-800-434-9011
Our Premium Enhanced Wax is also known by the following Part Numbers: 18100618, 05319BK10245, 02100BK10245, W90102EOS, S11W-O-4-1476, TW-O-4-1476, 103ZEB102450, C-ZA102450, FRD10275, SAD10275, FRD102HM, Z102450101W, Z102450121W & 05049BK10245
LabelStock (a.k.a Substrate):
Coated Paper, Uncoated Paper, Uncoated Tag, Coated Tag, Coated Face Sheets, Uncoated Face Sheets, flood-coated, Gloss Sheets, Polypropylene, Vinyl (Topcoat), Polyethylene, Polyolefin, Tyvek, Tyvek Brillion, Valeron, Kimdura, Polyart, Synthetic Paper, UV Varnished Labels
- Ribbon width should be 1/4 to 1/2 inch wider than the label or label carrier (backing of label). If you go too wide on the ribbon, you run the risk of causing the ribbon to wrinkle. If you go to narrow you will experience a reduced lifespan of the printhead.
- The duller side of the ribbon is the ink coated side. This ribbon’s ink is on the outer side of the ribbon. The shiny side is on the inside and duller side faces out.
- Our ribbon’s backcoating is formulated for printhead protection. The backcoating creates a protective barrier that results in significantly less build-up on your printhead’s heating element.
- Our ribbon’s ink formulation dissipates static, preventing static build-up and reducing the threat of printing voids or the potential for a spark burning out a printhead.
- Our Premium Enhanced Wax ribbon is approved by the following Agencies: FDA (indirect food contact), Canadian Food Inspection (indirect food contact), REACH & RoHS
- Our ribbons are ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management certified
- Our Premium Enhanced Wax ribbons are Halogen Free.
- Our ribbon’s recommended shelf life is one year. Avoid high humidity and direct sunlight during storage. Storage temperature should be 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C) at 20% to 85% Relative humidity.
Our Premium Enhanced Wax Formulation is also known by the following Names: TR4085plus, Zebra 2100, Zebra 5319, Zebra 5555, B220, B220/W90, W90, AWR 470, AWX 500, AWX FH, DF322 DuraFlex, S2D, DC100, GP725, TDW102, TDW121, UN260, E9085, Z102, Z9085
If you do not see your printer model on the list below we still have a ribbon for you. Free Ribbon Sample so we can match you with the correct ribbon 1-800-434-9011. These Premium Enhanced Wax Ribbons Work in the following Printer Models:
Zebra: 105S, 105Se, 105SL, 110Xi4, 110XiIII Plus, 140Xi, 140Xi4, 140XiII, 140XiIII, 140XiIII Plus, 160S, 170Xi, 170Xi4, 170XiII, 170XiIII, 170XiIIIPlus, 220Xi, 220Xi4, 220XiII, 220XiIII, 220XiIIIPlus, 2746, 2746e, 2824 Series, 2824-Z, 2844, 2844-Z, 3642, 90Xi, 90XiII, 90XiIII, 90XiIII Plus, 96XiIII, 96XiIII Plus, GT800, QualaBar 450V, R2844-Z, R402, R110Xi, R110XiIII Plus, R-140, R170Xi, R4M Plus, S4M, S300, S400, S500, S600, T402, TB260, TB285, ThermaBar 260, ThermaBar 280, TLP2242, TLP2642, LTP2742, TLP2344, TLP2746, TLP2044, TLP2046, TLP2242, TLP2344, TLP2642, TLP2824Plus, Z105, Z105Se, Z105SL, Z130, Z140, Z140-S, Z142, Z143, Z220, Z221, Z222, Z223, Z4000, Z4M, Z4M Plus, Z60, Z6000, Z6M, Z6M Plus, Z90, Z90A, Z91, Z92, Z92A, Z93, Z93A, Z95, ZM600, ZT200, ZT220, ZT230
Bizerba: CWS, GD GS, GH, GH7000, GV, GX, GLP, LP-151, LP-204T, LP-207T, LP-306, TTD350
Brady: 105S, 140xi, 152, 170xi, 200, 200M, 200M-e, 200MVP, 200xi, 203, 203x, 203x Plus, 203x PlusII, 206M, 260M, 300, 300MVP, 300MVP Plus, 300X, 300 X Plus, 360X, 360X Plus, 360X PlusII, 600X Plus, 600X PlusII, 90xi, S-300, S-500, T2000, T300, THT200
Citizen: S4 203, CLP 621Z, CLP 631Z
Intermec: 194, 195, 260, 296, 407, 7421, 7422, C4, EasyCoder 91, PC4, PC41, PC42, Swedot 196
Markem: 4221, 4224, 4225, 4240, 435, 5230, Cimjet 2440, Cimjet 300, Cimjet 307LT, Cimjet 311, Cimjet 314P, Cimjet 321, Cimjet 331, Cimjet 334, Cimjet 342, Cimjet 346, Cimjet 2440, LP710, SK 4200, SK 4200A SK, SK 4210, SK 4220A, SK 4221, SK 4224, SK 4225, SK 4240, SK 4270, SK 5230, SK 5320
And Many More! Questions? Your Printer not Listed? Call 1-800-434-9011