Our USA Made, High Yield Micr Toner is compatible with the following Part Numbers: HP CC364X Micr, 64x Micr, CC364xm, 64XM & 02-81301-001.
This Toner is Compatible with the following printers: HP Laserjet 4015, 4515, P4515, P4015, P4015n, P4515x, P4515tn, P4015dn, & P4015x Series Of Laser Printers. The HP 4014 Does not Support the High Yield (CC364x) Cartridge.
Our High Yield Micr Toner Cartridge is designed for a 24,000 page yield at 5% coverage.
Questions? Call us toll free at: 1-800-434-9011.
Ganson Manufacturing and Quality Control Process
- We do not use the Cheap Micr Toner and Cheap Parts Flooding the Marketplace. No B Grade Supplies Ever! We Proudly mention the Parts we use.
- Our Compatible HP Laserjet 4015 & 4515 Micr Toner Cartridge is built using Brand New Cores. The Casing, Micr Toner Hopper and Waste collector are Cleaned with Compressed Air and Wiped down with a Lint free Cloth.
- The Drum is Replaced with a New Mitsubishi Drum Specifically Designed for HP CC364X Micr, 64x Micr, CC364xm, 64XM & 02-81301-001Toner Part Number.
- EVERY Gear, Screw, and Spring are Inspected and Replaced as needed.
- The Wiper Blade, Doctor Blade, Primary Charge Roller (PCR) and Magnetic Roller are replaced with Tuico Blades.
- Premium Seals are used to Secure Leak Free Usage.
- The Micr Toner Hopper is filled to the top with IMEX toner. All of our HP Laserjet 4015 & 4515 Micr Toner exceeds OEM Standards.
- Print testing occurs on each Finished HP 4015 & 4515 Micr Toner Cartridge. Each Sample Page is Inspected for Gray Scale Quality.
- 1% of each Modelï's Production is Stress Tested. We Print Continuous Pages at 18% Coverage until the Cartridge is Empty. The Cartridge is Disassembled and Inspected for Imperfections.
- We drop test .5% of Finished Cartridges. The Cartridge is Dropped Eight Times per Corrugated Box Side. The Corrugated Box is Opened to Verify Fitness for Use on our Packed Cartridges.