Resin Ribbon: 1.57" x 1,476' (40.0mm x 450m), Ink on Outside, Wicked Tough, $13.78 per Roll in 12 Roll Case.Ganson
- Current Stock:
- 1 (800) 434-9011
- In stock
Country of Origin: Made in USA.
Cost: $13.78 per roll. 12 Rolls to a case.
Toughest Resin Ribbon In the Market.
The Wicked Tough Resin Ribbon
Extreme Solvent Resistance. View Our Wicked Tough Resin vs The Chemicals. Yes. We are that good.
Extreme Abrasion Resistance. Test our Ribbon Against Your Tough Environment. Free Ribbon Sample.
Extreme Abrasion Resistance for High Heat Applications. Works Very Well with Kapton Labels.
Extreme Abrasion Resistance for Automotive, Circuit Board and Wave Soldering Label Applications.
Our Wicked Tough Resin Formula Transfers a Conditioning Layer to the Label Prior to Ink Transfer. This Layer Conditions Your Label to Increase Ink Absorption. You are now Producing Labels with Extreme Abrasion Resistance.
These Wicked Tough Resin ribbons are coated side out (a.k.a ink on the outside). Inner diameter (core size) of this ribbon is 1” (25.4mm). These ribbons can reach print speeds of up to 6 - 8 IPS (inches per second) and have an ink transfer temperature of 202°C (396°F).
LabelStock (a.k.a Substrate):
Kapton Labels, Vinyl (Topcoat), Polyesters (Gloss Topcoat), Polyesters (Matte Topcoat), Polymide, PET cards, Polymide, Polyonics, PVC Cards and many others.
We are so Confident in This Ribbon Formula, We will Provide a Free Ribbon Sample. Test Your Label Stock and Printer. Remove all Doubts. Call Us at: 1-800-434-9011
Part Number Compatibility: 18105220, 05100BK04045, 18105777, 18105220-12, 18105220-6 & W-ZA040450
- Ribbon width should be 1/4 to 1/2 inch wider than the label or label carrier (backing of label). If you go too wide on the ribbon, you run the risk of causing the ribbon to wrinkle. If you go to narrow you will experience a reduced lifespan of the printhead.
- The duller side of the ribbon is the ink coated side. This ribbon’s ink is on the outer side of the ribbon. The shiny side is on the onside and duller side faces out.
- Our ribbon’s backcoating is formulated for printhead protection. The backcoating creates a protective barrier that results in significantly less build-up on your printhead’s heating element.
- Our ribbon’s ink formulation dissipates static, preventing static build-up and reducing the threat of printing voids or the potential for a spark burning out a printhead.
- Our Premium Resin ribbon is approved by the following Agencies: FDA (indirect food contact), UL, REACH & RoHS
- Our ribbons are ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management certified
- Our Premium Resin ribbons are Halogen Free.
- Our ribbon’s recommended shelf life is one year. Avoid high humidity and direct sunlight during storage. Storage temperature should be 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C) at 20% to 85% Relative humidity.
Our Premium Resin Formulation is also known by the following Names: R510HF, Zebra 5100, Image Lock Resin, B813, B814, AXR 8, HL32, HL45, DC300, SP575, SP990, B110CR, B110CU, US310, US350, Z303
If you do not see your printer model on the list below we still have a ribbon for you. Free Ribbon Sample so we can match you with the correct ribbon 1-800-434-9011. These Premium Resin Ribbons Work in the following Printer Models:
Zebra: 105S, 105Se, 105SL, 110Xi4, 110XiIII Plus, 140Xi, 140Xi4, 140XiII, 140XiIII, 140XiIII Plus, 160S, 170Xi, 170Xi4, 170XiII, 170XiIII, 170XiIIIPlus, 220Xi, 220Xi4, 220XiII, 220XiIII, 220XiIIIPlus, 2746, 2746e, 2824 Series, 2824-Z, 2844, 2844-Z, 3642, 90Xi, 90XiII, 90XiIII, 90XiIII Plus, 96XiIII, 96XiIII Plus, GT800, QualaBar 450V, R2844-Z, R402, R110Xi, R110XiIII Plus, R-140, R170Xi, R4M Plus, S4M, S300, S400, S500, S600, T402, TB260, TB285, ThermaBar 260, ThermaBar 280, TLP2242, TLP2642, LTP2742, TLP2344, TLP2746, TLP2044, TLP2046, TLP2242, TLP2344, TLP2642, TLP2824Plus, Z105, Z105Se, Z105SL, Z130, Z140, Z140-S, Z142, Z143, Z220, Z221, Z222, Z223, Z4000, Z4M, Z4M Plus, Z60, Z6000, Z6M, Z6M Plus, Z90, Z90A, Z91, Z92, Z92A, Z93, Z93A, Z95, ZM600, ZT200, ZT220, ZT230
Bizerba: CWS, GD GS, GH, GH7000, GV, GX, GLP, LP-151, LP-204T, LP-207T, LP-306, TTD350
Brady: 105S, 140xi, 152, 170xi, 200, 200M, 200M-e, 200MVP, 200xi, 203, 203x, 203x Plus, 203x PlusII, 206M, 260M, 300, 300MVP, 300MVP Plus, 300X, 300 X Plus, 360X, 360X Plus, 360X PlusII, 600X Plus, 600X PlusII, 90xi, S-300, S-500, T2000, T300, THT200
Citizen: S4 203, CLP 621Z, CLP 631Z
Intermec: 194, 195, 260, 296, 407, 7421, 7422, C4, EasyCoder 91, PC4, PC41, PC42, Swedot 196
Markem: 4221, 4224, 4225, 4240, 435, 5230, Cimjet 2440, Cimjet 300, Cimjet 307LT, Cimjet 311, Cimjet 314P, Cimjet 321, Cimjet 331, Cimjet 334, Cimjet 342, Cimjet 346, Cimjet 2440, LP710, SK 4200, SK 4200A SK, SK 4210, SK 4220A, SK 4221, SK 4224, SK 4225, SK 4240, SK 4270, SK 5230, SK 5320
And Many More!