Wax Ribbon: 1.49” x 1,345’ (38.0mm x 410m), Ink on Inside, Resin Enhanced, $3.36 per Roll in 48 Roll CaseGanson
- Current Stock:
- 1 (800) 434-9011
- In stock
Country of Origin: Made in USA.
Cost: $3.36 per roll. 48 Rolls to a case.
Printhead: Protective Backcoating & Anti-static.
This Wax Ribbon is Enhanced with Resin and contains a high percentage of Carnauba in its formula. Carnauba melts quickly and evenly on labels and has the unique ability to resist acid and water. Our formula combines a high level of resin with a high percentage of Carnauba to create an industry leading Resin Enhanced Wax Ribbon known as: TR4085plus. We Tested our Resin Enhanced Wax Ribbon against our General Use Formula and Comparable Competitor Formulas. Please review our Summary and Detailed Competitor Analysis.
These Resin Enhanced Wax ribbons are coated side in (a.k.a ink on the inside). Inner diameter (core size) of this ribbon is 1” (25.4mm). These ribbons can reach print speeds of up to 12 IPS (inches per second) and have an ink transfer temperature of 67°C (152°F).
We are so Confident in This Ribbon Formula, We will Provide a Free Ribbon Sample. Test Your Label Stock and Printer. Remove all Doubts. Call Us at: 1-800-434-9011
Part Number Compatibility: 17166786, C-SA038410, FST03875, FST038HM & S038410101W
LabelStock (a.k.a Substrate):
Coated Paper, Uncoated Paper, Uncoated Tag, Coated Tag, Coated Face Sheets, Uncoated Face Sheets, Flood-Coated, Gloss Sheets, Polypropylene, Vinyl (Topcoat), Polyethylene, Polyolefin, Tyvek, Tyvek Brillion, Valeron, Kimdura, Polyart, Synthetic Paper, UV Varnished Labels
- Ribbon width should be 1/4 to 1/2 inch wider than the label or label carrier (backing of label). If you go too wide on the ribbon, you run the risk of causing the ribbon to wrinkle. If you go to narrow you will experience a reduced lifespan of the printhead.
- The duller side of the ribbon is the ink coated side. This ribbon’s ink is on the inner side of the ribbon. The shiny side is out and duller side faces in.
- Our ribbon’s backcoating is formulated for printhead protection. The backcoating creates a protective barrier that results in significantly less build-up on your printhead’s heating element.
- Our ribbon’s ink formulation dissipates static, preventing static build-up and reducing the threat of printing voids or the potential for a spark burning out a printhead.
- Our General Use Wax ribbon is approved by the following Agencies: FDA (indirect food contact), UL, REACH & RoHS
- Our ribbons are ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management certified
- Our ribbon’s recommended shelf life is one year. Avoid high humidity and direct sunlight during storage. Storage temperature should be 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C) at 20% to 85% Relative humidity.
Formula Compatibility: TR4085plus, Zebra 2100, Zebra 5319, Zebra 5555, B220, B220/W90, W90, AWR 470, AWX 500, AWX FH, DF322 DuraFlex, S2D, DC100, GP725, TDW102, TDW121, UN260, E9085, Z102, Z9085
If You do not See Your Printer Model Call Us. We can Match You with the Correct Ribbon 1-800-434-9011.
Printer Models Certified for This Wax Ribbon:
Sato: 11F/2700, 11F/4011, CL408E, CL408e-RFID, CL412e, CL412e-RFID, CL608e, CL612e, GL408e, GL412e, GT408e, GT412e, GT424e, LM408e, LM412e, LT408, M10e, M2312, M2322, M2700, M3200, M3400, M4011, M4500, M4505, M4524, M4525, M4526, M4600, M4628, M4636, M4638, M4648, M4760, M4900, M4925, M5500, M7740, M8400, M8400RV, M8400Rve, M8400S, M8450, M8480S, M84Pro(2), M84Pro(3), M84Pro(6), MR4206, M8485S, M8485Se, M8490, M8490S, M8490Se, MI-4208, MI-4308, S84 Series, S8408, S8412, S8424, XL400, XL410
And Many More! Questions? Your Printer not Listed? Call 1-800-434-9011